5 January 2020
San Carlos White Sugar
A recipe made for any time of the day, perfect to eat with a hot or cold beverage. White chocolate Christmas Cookies.
You will not want to share them!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup SAN CARLOS WHITE SUGAR
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cup white chocolate chips (1 cup for preparation, half a cup for decoration).
- 1 ½ cup dry blueberries (1 cup for preparation, half a cup for decoration).
- 1/2 cup roasted nuts, chopped (optional)
- Pre heat the over to 180ºC (356ºF). Line a baking pan with wax paper.
- Beat the butter and SAN CARLOS WHITE SUGAR in a big bowl with a mixer until soft and fluffy.
- Mix the eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Add the white chocolate chips and the blueberries.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cookie dough, separated by 5cm, on the baking pan. Add chocolate chips, blueberries and nuts (optional) in the top part of the cookie dough, in order to get a prettier cookie.
- Bake between 9-12 minutes. Remove them from the oven and put them to cool on a wire rack.
- Keep them in an airtight jar.