14 January 2020
Frosting For Decoration
San Carlos Powdered Sugar
Preparing your children’s next party or gathering? Get to know this recipe to prepare a delicious frosting, ideal for decorating cupcakes or cakes. ?
- 1 cup SAN CARLOS POWDERED SUGAR
- 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 or 3 drops food coloring
- Stir the egg whites in a bowl until stiff.
- Add SAN CARLOS POWDERED SUGAR and vanilla extract. Keep on stirring evenly.
- Last, add your favorite food coloring color, all set up to decorate!