29 November 2019
Grilled Teriyaki Lamb
San Carlos Raw Sugar
In a saucepan, add broth, soy sauce, ginger and dissolve sugar. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 8 lamb slices
- 1/3 cup SAN CARLOS RAW SUGAR
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons constarch
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Pour broth, soy sauce, ginger and dissolve SAN CARLOS RAW SUGAR in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir cornstarch and wine, add sauce.
- Simmer until thickened.
- Let cool.
- Use a kitchen brush to spread the final sauce and oil over the lamb slices.
- Grill over medium heat, 5 minutes per side.
- Add and spread more sauce while the slices are being grilled and before serving, too.
*Garnish with white rice and steamed vegetables (optional).