5 January, 2020
San Carlos Raw Sugar
Carrot Cake is incredibly easy to prepare, and it involves a few ingredients. The final result is a fluffy dessert, full of flavor.
1 ½ cups SAN CARLOS RAW SUGAR
1 cup peeled carrots, grated
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ tablespoon baking soda
1 pinch of salt
1 cup vegetable oil
½ cup roasted nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (356ºF). Grease and flour a cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and salt. Save for later.
- Using a blender, mix eggs, oil, SAN CARLOS RAW SUGAR and grated carrots until a uniform consistency is achieved.
- Pour this mix in the flour bowl, add nuts. Stir until ingredients are absorbed.
- Pour evenly into the prepared pan.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes (in the pan).
- Remove from pan, decorate to taste.